1.) Account Setup / Email on file
We will setup your account after we have received payment and we and/or our payment partner(s) have screened the order(s) in case of fraud. It is your responsibility to provide us with an email address which is not @ the domain(s) you are signing up under. If there is ever an abuse issue or we need to contact you, the primary email address on file will be used for this purpose. It is your responsibility to ensure the email address on file is current or up to date at all times. If you have a domain name registered with netfish.es, it is your responsibility to ensure that the contact information for your domain account and your actual domain name(s) is correct and up-to-date. netfishes is not responsible for a lapsed registration due to outdated contact information being associated with the domain. If you need to verify or change this information, you should contact our sales team via email. Providing false contact information of any kind may result in the termination of your account. In dedicated server purchases or high risk transactions, it will be necessary to provide government issued identification and possibly a scan of the credit card used for the purchase. If you fail to meet these requirements, the order may be considered fraudulent in nature and be denied.
The credit card holder or owner of the PayPal e-mail address which is utilized for payment on the account is designated as the authorized owner of the account.
Our transfers team will make every effort to help you move your site to us. However, transfers are provided as a courtesy service, and we can not make guarantees regarding the availability, possibility, or time required to complete an account transfer. Each hosting company is configured differently, and some hosting platforms save data in an incompatible or proprietary format, which may make it extremely difficult if not impossible to migrate some or all account data. We will try our best, but in some cases we may be unable to assist you in a transfer of data from an old host.
The free transfer services are available for 30 days from your sign up date. Transfers outside of the 30 day free period will incur a charge; please contact a member of the transfers department with specific details to receive a price quote.
Dedicated IP Address Allocation
Any dedicated IP order in addition to ones provided with a hosting package may be subject to IP Justification. Justification practices are subject to change to remain in conformity with policies of American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN). We reserve the right to deny any dedicated IP request based on insufficient justification or current IP utilization.
Third Party Providers
All transactions with third party providers are solely between the visitor and the individual provider. netfishes is not the agent, representative, trustee or fiduciary of you or the third party provider in any transaction. Some products provided by netfishes are provided under license with vendors, and the use of any such third party products will be governed by the applicable license agreement, if any, with such third party.
All discounts, promotions and special third party offers may be subject to additional restrictions and limitations by the third party provider. All transactions with third party providers are subject to the terms and conditions under which the provider agrees with you to provide the goods or services. You should confirm the terms of any purchase and/or use of goods or services with the specific provider with whom you are dealing.
We do not make any representations or warranties regarding, and are not liable for, the quality, availability, or timeliness of goods or services provided by a third party provider. You undertake all transactions with these providers at your own risk. We do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of any information regarding third party providers.
All services provided by netfishes may only be used for lawful purposes. The laws of the State of Florida, the State of Texas, and the United States of America apply.
The customer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless netfishes from any claims resulting from the use of our services.
Use of our services to infringe upon any copyright or trademark is prohibited. This includes but is not limited to unauthorized copying of music, books, photographs, or any other copyrighted work. The offer of sale of any counterfeit merchandise of a trademark holder will result in the immediate termination of your account. Any account found to be in violation of anothers copyright will be expeditiously removed, or access to the material disabled. Any account found to be in repeated violation of copyright laws will be suspended and/or terminated from our hosting. If you believe that your copyright or trademark is being infringed upon, please email email@example.com with the information required. A list of required information may be found here. If the request is of a licensing issue, we may require further documentation.
Using a shared account as a backup/storage device is not permitted, with the exception of one cPanel backup of the same account. Please do not take backups of your backups.
Examples of unacceptable materials include:
- IRC Scripts/Bots
- Proxy Scripts/Anonymizers
- Pirated Software/Warez
- Image Hosting Scripts (similar to Photobucket or Tinypic)
- AutoSurf/PTC/PTS/PPC sites
- IP Scanners
- Bruteforce Programs/Scripts/Applications
- Mail Bombers/Spam Scripts
- Banner-Ad services (commercial banner ad rotation)
- File Dump/Mirror Scripts (similar to rapidshare)
- Commercial Audio Streaming (more than one or two streams)
- Escrow/Bank Debentures
- High-Yield Interest Programs (HYIP) or Related Sites
- Investment Sites (FOREX, E-Gold Exchange, Second Life/Linden Exchange, Ponzi, MLM/Pyramid Scheme)
- Sale of any controlled substance without prior proof of appropriate permit(s)
- Prime Banks Programs
- Lottery/Gambling Sites
- Hacker focused sites/archives/programs
- Sites promoting illegal activities
- Forums and/or websites that distribute or link to warez/pirated/illegal content
- Bank Debentures/Bank Debenture Trading Programs
- Fraudulent Sites (Including, but not limited to sites listed at aa419.org & escrow-fraud.com)
- Push button mail scripts
- Broadcast or Streaming of Live Sporting Events (UFC, NASCAR, FIFA, NFL, MLB, NBA, WWE, WWF, etc)
- Tell A Friend Scripts
- Anonymous or Bulk SMS Gateways
- Bitcoin Miners
- PayDay Loan Sites (including any site related to PayDay loans, PayDay loan affiliate progams, etc)
netfishes services, including all related equipment, networks and network devices are provided only for authorized customer use. netfishes systems may be monitored for all lawful purposes, including to ensure that use is authorized, for management of the system, to facilitate protection against unauthorized access, and to verify security procedures, survivability, and operational security. During monitoring, information may be examined, recorded, copied and used for authorized purposes. Use of netfishes system(s) constitutes consent to monitoring for these purposes.
Any account found connecting to a third party network or system without authorization from the third party is subject to suspension. Access to networks or systems outside of your direct control must be with expressed written consent from the third party. netfishes may, at its discretion, request and require documentation to prove access to a third party network or system is authorized.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. Any material that, in our judgment, is obscene, threatening, illegal, or violates our terms of service in any manner may be removed from our servers (or otherwise disabled), with or without notice.
Failure to respond to email from our abuse department within 48 hours may result in the suspension or termination of your services. All abuse issues must be dealt with via troubleticket/email and will have a response within 48 hours.
Sites hosted on netfish.es’s service(s) are regulated only by U.S. law. Given this fact, and pursuant to Section 230(c) of the Communications Decency Act, we do not remove allegedly defamatory material from domains hosted on our service(s). The only exception to this rule is if the material has been found to be defamatory by a court, as evidenced by a court order. netfish.es is not in a position to investigate and validate or invalidate the veracity of individual defamation claims, which is why we rely on the legal system and courts to determine whether or not material is indeed considered defamatory. In any case in which a court order indicates material is defamatory, libelous, or slanderous in nature; we will disable access to the material. Similarly, in any case in which a US Court has placed an injunction against specified content or material; we will comply and remove or disable access to the material in question.
The language of Section 230(c) of the Communications Decency Act fundamentally states that Internet services providers like netfish.es and many of netfish.es’s other webhosting services and brands are republishers and not the publisher of content. Our service merely provides a hosting platform and space on which to host content, and any creation or publication of content on our services is the sole responsibility of the third-party user which creates or publishes the content. Therefore, netfish.es should not be held liable for any allegedly defamatory, offensive or harassing content published on sites hosted under netfish.es’s webhosting service(s).
If in doubt regarding the acceptability of your site or service, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you.
Potential harm to minors is strictly forbidden, including but not limited to child pornography or content perceived to be child pornography (Lolita):
Any site found to host child pornography or linking to child pornography will be suspended immediately without notice. Your services will be terminated with or without notice. Violations will be reported to the appropriate law enforcement agency.
It is your responsibility to ensure that scripts/programs installed under your account are secure and permissions of directories are set properly, regardless of installation method. When at all possible, set permissions on most directories to 755 or as restrictive as possible. Users are ultimately responsible for all actions taken under their account. This includes the compromise of credentials such as user name and password. It is required that you use a secure password. If a weak password is used, your account may be suspended until you agree to use a more secure password. Audits may be done to prevent weak passwords from being used. If an audit is performed, and your password is found to be weak, we will notify you and allow time for you to change/update your password.
HIPAA Disclaimer We are not “HIPAA compliant.”
Users are solely responsible for any applicable compliance with federal or state laws governing the privacy and security of personal data, including medical or other sensitive data. Users acknowledge that the Services may not be appropriate for the storage or control of access to sensitive data, such as information about children or medical or health information. netfish.es does not control or monitor the information or data you store on, or transmit through, our Services. We specifically disclaim any representation or warranty that the Services, as offered, comply with the federal Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (“HIPAA”). Customers requiring secure storage of “protected health information” under HIPAA are expressly prohibited from using this Service for such purposes. Storing and permitting access to “protected health information,” as defined under HIPAA is a material violation of this Terms of Service, and grounds for immediate account termination. We do not sign “Business Associate Agreements” and you agree that netfishes is not a Business Associate or subcontractor or agent of yours pursuant to HIPAA. If you have questions about the security of your data, you should contact email@example.com
3.) Zero Tolerance Spam Policy
We take a zero tolerance stance against sending of unsolicited e-mail, bulk emailing, and spam. “Safe lists”, purchased lists, and selling of lists will be treated as spam. Any user who sends out spam will have their account terminated with or without notice.
Please read the mail terms for our generalized mail policy.
Sites advertised via SPAM (Spamvertised) may not be hosted on our servers. This provision includes, but is not limited to SPAM sent via fax, phone, postal mail, email, instant messaging, or usenet/newsgroups. No organization or entity listed in the ROKSO may be hosted on our servers.
Any account which results in our IP space being blacklisted will be immediately suspended and/or terminated.
netfishes reserves the right to require changes or disable as necessary any web site, account, database, or other component that does not comply with its established policies, or to make any such modifications in an emergency at its sole discretion.
netfishes reserves the right to charge the holder of the account used to send any unsolicited e-mail a clean up fee or any charges incurred for blacklist removal. This cost of the clean up fee is entirely at the discretion of netfishes.
4.) Payment Information
You agree to supply appropriate payment for the services received from netfishes, in advance of the time period during which such services are provided. Subject to all applicable laws, rules, and regulations, all payments will apply to the oldest invoice(s) in your billing account. You agree that until and unless you notify netfishes of your desire to cancel any or all services received, those services will be billed on a recurring basis.
Cancellations must be done in writing via the cancellation form provided. Once we receive your cancellation and have confirmed all necessary information with you via e-mail, we will inform you in writing (typically email) that your account has been canceled. Your cancellation confirmation will contain a ticket/tracking number in the subject for your reference, and for verification purposes. You should immediately receive an automatic “Your request has been received…” email with a tracking number. An employee will confirm your request (and process your cancellation) shortly thereafter. If you do not hear back from us, or do not receive the automatic confirmation email within a few minutes after submitting your cancellation, please contact us immediately via phone. We require that cancellations of service are done through the online form to (a) confirm your identity, (b) confirm in writing you are prepared for all files/emails to be removed, and (c) document the request. This process reduces the likelihood of mistakes, fraudulent/malicious requests, and ensures you are aware that the files, emails, and account may be removed immediately after a cancellation request is processed.
As a client of netfishes, it is your responsibility to ensure that your payment information is up to date, and that all invoices are paid on time. You agree that until and unless you notify netfishes of your desire to cancel any or all services received (by the proper means listed in the appropriate section of the Terms of Service), those services will be billed on a recurring basis, unless otherwise stated in writing by netfishes. netfishes reserves the right to bill your credit card or billing information on file with us. netfishes provides a 10 day grace period from the time the invoice is generated and when it must be paid. Any invoice that is outstanding for 10 days and not paid will result in a $10 late fee and/or an account suspension until account balance has been paid in full. The $10 late fee is applied in addition to whatever else is owed to netfishes for services rendered. Access to the account will not be restored until payment has been received.
It is the customer’s responsibility to notify our Billing department via a support ticket created from https://netfish.es/support after paying for a domain. Domain renewal notices and invoices are provided as a courtesy reminder and netfishes cannot be held responsible for failure to renew a domain or failure to notify a customer about a domain’s renewal.
Subsequently, domain renewals are billed and renewed 30 days before the renew date. It is the customer’s responsibility to notify our Billing department via a support ticket created from https://netfish.es/support for any domain registration cancellation. No refunds can be given, once a domain is renewed. All domain registrations, and renewals are final.
Invoices that have been paid more than once with multiple Paypal Subscriptions can only be added as credit towards the account and cannot be refunded via Paypal. If you require assistance with this provision, please visit https://netfish.es/support to create a support ticket to our Billing department.
netfishes reserves the right to change the monthly payment amount and any other charges at anytime.
5.) Backups and Data Loss
Your use of this service is at your sole risk. Our backup service runs once a week, overwrites any of our previous backups made, and only one week of backups are kept. This service is provided to you as a courtesy. netfishes is not responsible for files and/or data residing on your account. You agree to take full responsibility for files and data transferred and to maintain all appropriate backup of files and data stored on netfishes servers.
6.) Cancellations and Refunds
netfishes reserves the right to cancel, suspend, or otherwise restrict access to the account at any time with or without notice.
Exchange rate fluctuations for international payments are constant and unavoidable. All refunds are processed in U.S. dollars, and will reflect the exchange rate in effect on the date of the refund. All refunds are subject to this fluctuation and netfishes is not responsible for any change in exchange rates between time of payment and time of refund.
Customers may cancel at any time via a cancellation form. netfishes gives you an unconditional 45 day money back guarantee on managed shared hosting, and reseller solutions for any customer who paid the first invoice with a credit card or with Paypal.
Cancellations requested after the initial 45 days for Shared accounts will go into effect on the renewal date for that particular hosting package. Unless specifically requested, the account will remain active until the period expires. If the account is eligible, any request for a refund outside of the initial 45 day period will be given on a prorated basis with any previous extended term discount withheld. Refunds are to be determined once the account has been canceled. Payments older than 60 days may require a refund via PayPal or mailed check due to our merchant account policies and procedures.
The following methods of payments are non-refundable, and refunds will be posted as credit to the hosting account:
- Bank Wire Transfers
- Western Union Payments
- Money orders
There are no refunds on dedicated servers, administrative fees, and install fees for custom software. Refund requests for .com, .net., and .org domain names (made within the 45 day money-back guarantee period) will have the common market value subtracted for those tld’s. Any ccTLD’s domain name purchases are non-refundable. Please note that domain refunds will only be considered if they were ordered in conjunction with a hosting package. Eligibility of said refunds will be determined at the time of cancellation.
Only first-time accounts are eligible for a refund. For example, if you’ve had an account with us before, canceled and signed up again, you will not be eligible for a refund or if you have opened a second account with us.
Violations of the Terms of Service will waive the refund policy.
7a.) Resource Usage
User may not:
1) Use 25% or more of system resources for longer then 90 seconds. There are numerous activities that could cause such problems; these include: CGI scripts, FTP, PHP, HTTP, etc.
2) Run stand-alone, unattended server-side processes at any point in time on the server. This includes any and all daemons, such as IRCD.
3) Run any type of web spider or indexer (including Google Cash / AdSpy) on shared servers.
4) Run any software that interfaces with an IRC (Internet Relay Chat) network.
5) Run any bit torrent application, tracker, or client. You may link to legal torrents off-site, but may not host or store them on our shared servers.
6) Participate in any file-sharing/peer-to-peer activities
7) Run any gaming servers such as counter-strike, half-life, battlefield1942, etc
8) Run cron entries with intervals of less than 15 minutes.
9) Run any MySQL queries longer than 15 seconds. MySQL tables should be indexed appropriately.
10) When using PHP include functions for including a local file, include the local file rather than the URL. Instead of include(“http://yourdomain.com/include.php”) use include(“include.php”)
11) To help reduce usage, do not force html to handle server-side code (like php and shtml).
12) Only use https protocol when necessary; encrypting and decrypting communications is noticeably more CPU-intensive than unencrypted communications.
The use of more than 250,000 inodes on any shared account may potentially result in a warning first, and if no action is taken future suspension. Accounts found to be exceeding the 100,000 inode limit will automatically be removed from our backup system to avoid over-usage, however databases will still be backed up. Every file (a webpage, image file, email, etc) on your account uses up 1 inode.
Sites that slightly exceed our inode limits are unlikely to be suspended; however, accounts that constantly create and delete large numbers of files on a regular basis, have hundreds of thousands of files, or cause file system damage may be flagged for review and/or suspension. The primary cause of excessive inodes seems to be due to users leaving their catchall address enabled, but never checking their primary account mailbox. Over time, tens of thousands of messages (or more) build up, eventually pushing the account past our inode limit. To disable your default mailbox, login to cPanel and choose “Mail”, then “Default Address”, “Set Default Address”, and then type in: :fail: No such user here.
7c.) Backup Limit
Any shared account using more than 20 gigs of disk space will be removed from our off site weekly backup with the exception of Databases continuing to be backed up. All data will continue to be mirrored to a secondary drive which helps protect against data loss in the event of a drive failure.
8.) Bandwidth Usage
You are allocated a monthly bandwidth allowance. This allowance varies depending on the hosting package you purchase. Should your account pass the allocated amount we reserve the right to suspend the account until the start of the next allocation, suspend the account until more bandwidth is purchased at an additional fee, suspend the account until you upgrade to a higher level of package, terminate the account and/or charge you an additional fee for the overages. Unused transfer in one month cannot be carried over to the next month.
9a.) Money back Guarantee
On dedicated servers no full refund will be honored — the 45 day money back guarantee does not apply. We reserve the right to refund a prorated amount or no refund at all.
Each of netfishes’s managed shared servers carry a 45 day unconditional money back guarantee on them. If you are not completely satisfied with our services within the first 45 days of your service, you will be given a full refund of the contract amount. Remember, this is only for monthly shared packages and does not apply to dedicated servers, administrative fees, install fees for custom software, or domain name purchases.
netfishes will not activate new orders or activate new packages for customers who have an outstanding balance with netfishes. For a new order to be setup or a new package to be activated, you must have a balance of $0.00, unless otherwise stated by netfishes in writing.
9b.) Uptime Guarantee
If your server has a physical downtime that is not within the 99.9% uptime you may receive one month of credit on your account. Approval of the credit is at the discretion of netfishes dependent upon justification provided. Third party monitoring service reports may not be used for justification due to a variety of factors including the monitor’s network capacity/transit availability. The uptime of the server is defined as the reported uptime from the operating system and the Apache Web Server which may differ from the uptime reported by other individual services. To request a credit, please visit https://netfish.es/support to create a support ticket to our Billing department with justification. Uptime guarantees only apply to shared / reseller solutions. Dedicated servers are covered by a network guarantee in which the credit is prorated for the amount of time the server is down which is not related to our uptime guarantee.
11.) Shared/ Semi-dedicated Servers
Shared accounts may not resell web hosting to other people. Semi-dedicated servers are not backed up. You must maintain your own backups.
12.) Dedicated Servers
netfishes reserves the right to reset the password on a dedicated server if the password on file is not current so that we may do security audits as required by our datacenter. It is the responsibility of the client to ensure that there is a valid email address and current root password on file for their dedicated server on file to prevent downtime from forced password resets. netfishes reserves the right to audit servers as needed and to perform administrative actions at the request of our datacenter. Dedicated servers are NOT backed up by us and it is the responsibility of the client to maintain backups or have a solution for this. It is your responsibility to maintain backups.
13.) Price Change
The amount you pay for hosting will never increase from the date of purchase. We reserve the right to change prices listed on netfish.es, and the right to increase the amount of resources given to plans at any time.
Discounts and coupon codes are reserved for first-time accounts *or first-time customers* only and may not be used towards the purchase of a domain registration unless otherwise specified. If you have signed up using a particular domain, you may not resign up for that domain using another coupon at a later date. Any account found in violation of these policies will be reviewed by our sales department and the appropriate invoices will be added to the account. Coupon abuse will not be tolerated and may result in the suspension or termination of the account. Coupons or discounts are only valid towards the initial purchase, and do not affect the renewal or recurring price.
Customer agrees that it shall defend, indemnify, save and hold netfishes harmless from any and all demands, liabilities, losses, costs and claims, including reasonable attorney’s fees asserted against netfishes, its agents, its customers, officers and employees, that may arise or result from any service provided or performed or agreed to be performed or any product sold by customer, its agents, employees or assigns. Customer agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless netfishes against liabilities arising out of; (1) any injury to person or property caused by any products sold or otherwise distributed in connection with netfishes; (2) any material supplied by customer infringing or allegedly infringing on the proprietary rights of a third party; (3) copyright infringement and (4) any defective products sold to customers from netfishes’s server.
By using any netfishes services, you agree to submit to binding arbitration. If any disputes or claims arise against netfishes or its subsidiaries, such disputes will be handled by an arbitrator of netfishes’s choice. An arbitrator from the American Arbitration Association or the National Arbitration Forum will be selected in the state of Missouri. Arbitrators shall be attorneys or retired judges and shall be selected pursuant to the applicable rules. All decisions rendered by the arbitrator will be binding and final. The arbitrator’s award is final and binding on all parties. The Federal Arbitration Act, and not any state arbitration law, governs all arbitration under this Arbitration Clause. You are also responsible for any and all costs related to such arbitration.
netfishes shall not be responsible for any damages your business may suffer. netfishes makes no warranties of any kind, expressed or implied for services we provide. netfishes disclaims any warranty or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This includes loss of data resulting from delays, no deliveries, wrong delivery, and any and all service interruptions caused by netfishes and its employees.
17.) Disclosure to law enforcement
netfishes may disclose any subscriber information to law enforcement agencies without further consent or notification to the subscriber upon lawful request from such agencies. We will cooperate fully with law enforcement agencies.
18.) Changes to the TOS
netfishes reserves the right to revise its policies at any time without notice.
CUSTOMER DOMAIN REGISTRATION PRODUCT AGREEMENT EXTENSION
netfishes (hereinafter referred to as “Parent”) AND you (hereinafter referred to as “Customer”)
HAVE entered into a Customer Master Agreement (“Agreement”) effective from September 7, 2019 of which this “Domain Registration Product Agreement Extension” is a part.
WHEREAS, Parent is authorized to provide Internet registration and management services for domain names, for the list of TLDs mentioned within APPENDIX ‘B’;
WHEREAS, the Customer wishes to purchase Registration and/or Management and/or Renewal and/or Transfer for the list of TLDs mentioned within APPENDIX ‘B’ through Parent;
NOW, THEREFORE, for and in consideration of the mutual promises, benefits and covenants contained herein and for other good and valuable consideration, the receipt, adequacy and sufficiency of which are hereby acknowledged, Parent and the Customer, intending to be legally bound, hereby agree as follows:
(1) “TLD” refers to .COM, .NET, .ORG, .BIZ, .INFO, .NAME, .US, .IN, .EU, .UK, .TRAVEL, .WS, .COOP, CentralNIC, .MOBI, .ASIA, .ME, .TEL, .MN, .BZ, .CC, .TV, .CN, .NZ, .CO, .CA, .DE, .ES, .AU, .XXX , .RU, .PRO, .SX, .PW, .IN.NET, .CO.DE, .LA, Donuts, .CLUB, .UNO, .MENU, .BUZZ, .LONDON, .BID, .TRADE, .WEBCAM, .CO.COM, .US.COM, .UK.COM, .GB.NET, .COM.DE, .CN.COM, .BR.COM, .GR.COM, .DE.COM, .AE.ORG, .QC.COM, .EU.COM, .SE.NET, .RU.COM, .HU.COM, .SE.COM, .NO.COM, .UK.NET, .SA.COM, .JPN.COM, .UY.COM, .KR.COM, .ZA.COM, .GB.COM, Rightside Registry and Radix Registry
(2) “gTLD” refers to .COM, .NET, .ORG, .BIZ, .INFO, .NAME, .TRAVEL, .COOP, .MOBI, .ASIA, .TEL, .XXX, .PRO, .BIKE, .CLOTHING, .GURU, .HOLDINGS, .PLUMBING, .SINGLES, .VENTURES, .CAMERA, .EQUIPMENT, .ESTATE, .GALLERY, .GRAPHICS, .LIGHTING, .PHOTOGRAPHY, .CONSTRUCTION, .CONTRACTORS, .DIRECTORY, .KITCHEN, .LAND, .TECHNOLOGY, .TODAY, .DIAMONDS, .ENTERPRISES, .TIPS, .VOYAGE, .CAREERS, .PHOTOS, .RECIPES, .SHOES, .CAB, .COMPANY, .DOMAINS, .LIMO, .ACADEMY, .CENTER, .COMPUTER, .MANAGEMENT, .SYSTEMS, .BUILDERS, .EMAIL, .SOLUTIONS, .SUPPORT, .TRAINING, .CAMP, .EDUCATION, .GLASS, .INSTITUTE, .REPAIR, .COFFEE, .FLORIST, .HOUSE, .INTERNATIONAL, .SOLAR, .HOLIDAY, .MARKETING, .CODES, .FARM, .VIAJES, .AGENCY, .BARGAINS, .BOUTIQUE, .CHEAP, .ZONE, .COOL, .WATCH, .WORKS, .EXPERT, .FOUNDATION, .EXPOSED, .CRUISES, .FLIGHTS, .RENTALS, .VACATIONS, .VILLAS, .TIENDA, .CONDOS, .PROPERTIES, .MAISON, .DATING, .EVENTS, .PARTNERS, .PRODUCTIONS, .COMMUNITY, .CATERING, .CARDS, .CLEANING, .TOOLS, .INDUSTRIES, .PARTS, .SUPPLIES, .SUPPLY, .FISH, .REPORT, .VISION, .SERVICES, .CAPITAL, .ENGINEERING, .EXCHANGE, .GRIPE, .ASSOCIATES, .LEASE, .MEDIA, .PICTURES, .REISEN, .TOYS, .UNIVERSITY, .TOWN, .WTF, .FAIL, .FINANCIAL, .LIMITED, .CARE, .CLINIC, .SURGERY, .DENTAL, .TAX, .CASH, .FUND, .INVESTMENTS, .FURNITURE, .DISCOUNT, .FITNESS, .SCHULE, .GRATIS, .CLAIMS, .CREDIT, .CREDITCARD, .DIGITAL, .ACCOUNTANTS, .FINANCE, .INSURE, .LOANS, .CHURCH, .LIFE, .GUIDE, .DIRECT, .PLACE, .DEALS, .CITY, .HEALTHCARE, .RESTAURANT, .GIFTS, .CLUB, .UNO, .MENU, .BUZZ, .LONDON, .BID, .TRADE, .WEBCAM, .PRESS, .HOST, .WEBSITE, .PIZZA, .IMMO, .BUSINESS, .NETWORK, .WORLD, .DELIVERY, .ENERGY, .COACH, .MEMORIAL, .LEGAL, .MONEY, .TIRES, .DANCE, .DEMOCRAT, .IMMOBILIEN, .NINJA, .REVIEWS, .FUTBOL, .SOCIAL, .HAUS, .PUB, .MODA, .KAUFEN, .CONSULTING, .ACTOR, .ROCKS, .LAWYER, .ATTORNEY, .BET, .BLACK, .BLUE, .GREEN, .HEALTH, .KIM, .LGBT, .LOTTO, .LTD, .MEET, .MEMORIAL, .MLS, .PINK, .RED, .SHIKSHA, .HOW, .SOY, .TATTOO, .SEXY, .LINK, .GIFT, .GUITARS, .PICS, .PHOTO, .CHRISTMAS, .BLACKFRIDAY, .HIPHOP, .AUDIO, .JUEGOS, .HOSTING, .PROPERTY, .CLICK, .DIET, .HELP, .FLOWERS, .TOKYO, .NGO, .ONG, .WANG, .SPACE, .SITE, .TECH, .BINGO, .CHAT, .STYLE, .TENNIS, .APARTMENTS, .CASINO, .SCHOOL, .FOOTBALL, .GOLF, .TOURS, .GOLD, .PLUS, .BUILD, .LUXURY, .GLOBAL, .VEGAS, .BERLIN, .CAREER, .QUEBEC, .WIEN, .NYC, .PARTY, .CRICKET, .SCIENCE, .BEER, .CASA, .COOKING, .COUNTRY, .FISHING, .HORSE, .RODEO, .SURF, .VODKA, .ACCOUNTANT, .ADULT, .AIRFORCE, .AMSTERDAM, .ARMY, .BAND, .BEST, .BHARAT, .CAFE, .CAPETOWN, .COLLEGE, .COUPONS, .CYMRU, .DATE, .DEGREE, .DENTIST, .DESIGN, .DOG, .DOWNLOAD, .DURBAN, .ENGINEER, .EXPRESS, .FAITH, .FASHION, .FIT, .FRL, .FYI, .GARDEN, .GIVES, .HOCKEY, .IRISH, .JEWELRY, .JOBURG, .LOAN, .LOL, .LOVE, .MARKET, .MARKETS, .MBA, .MORTGAGE, .NAGOYA, .NAVY, .POKER, .PORN, .RACING, .REPUBLICAN, .REVIEW, .RUN, .SALE, .SHABAKA, .SHOW, .SOCCER, .SOFTWARE, .SOFTWARE, .TAXI, .TEAM, .THEATER, .TOP, .VET, .VIDEO, .VOTE, .VOTO, .WALES, .WEDDING, .WIN, .भारत, .ভারত, .భారత్, .ભારત, بھارت., .இந்தியா, .ਭਾਰਤ, شبكة., .机构, .在线, .中文网, .组织机构, .OPR, .संगठन, .KIWI, .ONE, .CEO, .SKI, .WORK, .RICH, .ONL, .TIROL, .JETZT, .YOGA, .移动, .FANS, .ABOGADO, MEN, .REHAB, .GAME, .NEWS, .LIVE, .ONLINE, .STUDIO, .MOVIE, .BRUSSELS, .VLAANDEREN, .COURSES, .STUDY, .FILM, .LTDA, .SLR, .BAYERN, .BIO, .ARCHI, .MELBOURNE, .SYDNEY, .CLOUD, .FAMILY, .CAR, .CARS and .AUTO
(3) “Domain Order” refers to an Order fulfilled by the Customer through the Parent under this Domain Registration Product Agreement Extension.
(4) “Registrant” refers to the registrant/owner of a Domain Order as in the OrderBox Database.
(5) “Registrar” refers to the Registrar of a Domain Order as in the OrderBox Database and/or shown in the Whois Record.
(6) Registry Operator refers to the Organisation/Entity that maintains the registry of a TLD of a Domain Order.
(7) “Whois Record” refers to the collection of all data elements of the Domain Order, specifically its Registrant Contact Information, Administrative Contact Information, Technical Contact Information, Billing Contact Information, Nameservers if any, its Creation and Expiry dates, its Registrar and its current Status in the Registry.
- OBLIGATIONS OF THE CUSTOMER
(1) The Customer must ensure that the Registrant of each Domain Order must agree to be bound by the terms and conditions laid out by the Registrar of the Domain Name during the term of the Domain Order. The Customer must familiarize himself with such terms. The Customer acknowledges that the Registrar has various rights and powers as mentioned in the Registrar’s terms and conditions. Parent is not liable for any action taken by Registrar pursuant to the Registrar’s terms and conditions. The Customer acknowledges and agrees that the Customer shall indemnify Parent of, and shall be responsible for any liability resulting from Registrants’ noncompliance with such terms and conditions.
(2) The Customer will not make any changes to any information associated with the Domain Order without explicit authorization from the Registrant of that Domain Order.
(3) The Customer must comply with all applicable terms and conditions, standards, policies, procedures, and practices laid down by ICANN, the Registrar and the Registry Operator.
- RIGHTS OF PARENT
Parent and Service Providers, in their sole discretion, expressly reserve the right to freeze, delete, suspend, deny, cancel, modify, take ownership of or transfer any Domain Order, in order to comply with any applicable Dispute policies, requests of law enforcement, or in compliance with any Court Orders, or if Parent or Service Providers in their sole discretion determine that the information associated with the Domain Order is inaccurate, or has been tampered with, or has been modified without authorization, or if Parent or Service Providers in their sole discretion determine that the Domain Order ownership should belong to another entity, or if Customer/Customer/Registrant does not comply with any applicable terms and conditions, standards, policies, procedures, and practices laid down by Parent, Service Providers, ICANN, the Registrar and the Registry Operator. The Customer agrees that Parent and Service Providers, and the contractors, employees, directors, officers, representatives, agents and affiliates, of Parent and Service Providers, are not liable for loss or damages that may result from any of the above.
In the event of termination of this Product Agreement Extension for any reason, Sections 2 and 3 shall survive.
PRIVACY PROTECTION SERVICE SPECIFIC CONDITIONS
- DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES
The Privacy Protection Service hides the contact details of the actual owner from appearing in the Whois Lookup Result of his domain name.
- IMPLEMENTATION DETAILS
(1) Customer acknowledges and agrees that the contact information being displayed in the Whois of a privacy protected Domain Order will be those designated by the Parent, and
(1) any mail received via post at this Address would be rejected;
(2) any telephone call received at this Telephone Number, would be greeted with an electronic answering machine requesting the caller to email the email address listed in the Whois of this privacy protected domain name;
(3) the sender of any email to an email address listed in the Whois of this privacy protected domain name, will get an automated response email asking them to visit the URL http://www.privacyprotect.org/ to contact the Registrant, Administrative, Billing or Technical Contact of a privacy protected domain name through an online form. This message would be relayed as an email message via http://www.privacyprotect.org/ to the actual Registrant, Administrative, Billing or Technical Contact email address in the OrderBox Database.
(2) Customer agrees that we can not guarantee delivery of messages to either the Registrant, Administrative, Billing, Technical Contact, of a privacy protected Domain Order, and that such message may not be delivered in time or at all, for any reason whatsoever. Parent and Service Providers disclaim any and all liability associated with non-delivery of any messages relating to the Domain Order and this service.
(3) Customer understands that the Privacy Protection Service is only available for certain TLDs.
(4) Irrespective of whether Privacy Protection is enabled or not, Customers and Registrants are required to fulfill their obligations of providing true and accurate contact information as detailed in the Agreement.
(5) Customer understands and acknowledges that Parent in its sole, unfettered discretion, can discontinue providing Privacy Protection Services on the Order for any purpose, including but not limited to:
(1) if Parent receives any abuse complaint for the privacy protected domain name, or
(2) pursuant to any applicable laws, government rules or requirements, requests of law enforcement agency, or
(3) for the resolution of disputes concerning the domain name, or
(4) any other reason that Parent in its sole discretion deems appropriate to switch off the Privacy Protection Services.
- OBLIGATIONS OF CUSTOMER
Customer must ensure that the Registrant of each Domain Order must also acknowledge and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. The Customer acknowledges and agrees that the Customer shall indemnify Parent of, and shall be responsible for any liability resulting from Customer’s nondisclosure of these terms to Registrant of Domain Order.
Customer and Registrant agree to release, defend, indemnify and hold harmless Parent, Service Providers, PrivacyProtect.org, and their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, agents, directors, officers and employees, from and against any and all claims, demands, liabilities, losses, damages or costs, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or related in any way to the Privacy Protection services provided hereunder.
LIST OF TLDS PARENT IS AUTHORIZED TO PROVIDE DOMAIN NAME REGISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT SERVICES
.COM, .NET (through Registrar PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com) .ORG (through Registrar PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com) .BIZ (through Registrar PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com) .INFO (through Registrar UK2 Group Ltd.) .NAME and .NAME Defensive Registrations and .NAME Mail Forwards (through Registrar PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com) .US (through Registrar PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com) .IN (through Registrar Endurance Domains Technology LLP) .EU (through Registrar PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com) .UK (through Registrar PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com) .TRAVEL (through Registrar Directi Internet Solutions Pvt. Ltd. D/B/A PublicDomainRegistry.com) .WS (through Registrar PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com) .COOP (through Registrar Demo COOP Service Provider) CentralNIC (through Registrar PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com) .MOBI (through Registrar PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com) .ASIA (through Registrar PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com) .ME (through Registrar PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com) .TEL (through Registrar PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com) .MN, .BZ (through Registrar PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com) .CC, .TV (through Registrar PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com) .CN (through Registrar PDR Ltd.) .NZ (through Registrar PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com) .CO (through Registrar PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com) .CA (through Registrar PublicDomainRegistry.com Inc) .DE (through Registrar PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com) .ES (through Registrar PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com) .AU (through Registrar Public Domain Registry Pty Ltd.) .RU (through Registrar RU-Center) .XXX (through Registrar PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com) .PRO (through Registrar PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com) .SX (through Registrar PDR Ltd.) .PW (through Registrar PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com) .IN.NET (through Registrar PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com) .CO.DE (through Registrar PDR Ltd.) .LA (through Registrar PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com) DONUTS (through Registrar PDR Ltd.) .CLUB (through Registrar PDR Ltd.) .UNO (through Registrar PDR Ltd.) .MENU (through Registrar PDR Ltd.) .BUZZ (through Registrar PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com) .LONDON (through Registrar PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com) .BID (through Registrar PDR Ltd.) .TRADE (through Registrar PDR Ltd.) .WEBCAM (through Registrar PDR Ltd.) RIGHTSIDE REGISTRY (through Registrar PDR Ltd.) RADIX REGISTRY (through Registrar PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com) .OOO (through Registrar PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com) .DESI (through Registrar PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com) Afilias New gTlds (through Registrar PDR Limited) .SOY (through Registrar PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com) UNIREGISTRY (through Registrar PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com) GMO (through Registrar PDR Ltd.) PUBLIC INTEREST REGISTRY (through Registrar PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com) .WANG (through Registrar PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com) .BUILD (through Registrar PDR Ltd.) .LUXURY (through Registrar PDR Ltd.) .GLOBAL (through Registrar PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com) .VEGAS (through Registrar PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com) .BERLIN (through Registrar PDR Ltd.) .CAREER (through Registrar PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com) .QUEBEC (through Registrar PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com) .WIEN (through Registrar NetzAdresse) .NYC (through Registrar PDR Ltd.) TOP LEVEL DOMAIN HOLDINGS LIMITED (through Registrar <#=mindsandmachines_serviceprovidername#>) .CAPETOWN (through Registrar PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com) .DURBAN (through Registrar PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com) .JOBURG (through Registrar PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com) .ADULT (through Registrar PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com) .PORN (through Registrar PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com) .VOTE (through Registrar PDR Ltd.) .VOTO (through Registrar PDR Ltd.) .SHABAKA (through Registrar PDR Ltd.) .BEST (through Registrar PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com) .भारत (through Registrar PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com) .KIWI (through Registrar PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com) .ONE (through Registrar PDR Ltd.) .SKI (through Registrar PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com) TLD REGISTRY LTD. (through Registrar PDR Ltd.) .RICH (through Registrar LogicBoxes Naming Services Ltd) .ONL (through Registrar LogicBoxes Naming Services Ltd) .TIROL (through Registrar NetzAdresse) .移动 (through Registrar PDR Limited) .FANS (through Registrar PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com) .YOGA (through Registrar <#=mindsandmachines_serviceprovidername#>) .GAME (through Registrar PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com) .LIVE (through Registrar PDR Ltd.) .MEN (through Registrar PDR Ltd.) .NEWS (through Registrar PDR Ltd.) .ONLINE (through Registrar PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com) .REHAB (through Registrar PDR Ltd.) .STUDIO (through Registrar PDR Ltd.) .BIO (through Registrar PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com) .ARCHI (through Registrar PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com) .FAMILY (through Registrar PDR Ltd.) .CO.COM (through Registrar PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com) .JOBS (through Registrar PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com)
VERISIGN MOBILEVIEW SERVICE SPECIFIC CONDITIONS
- DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES
The Verisign MobileView Service creates a mobile-friendly version for your .COM and .NET website.
- IMPLEMENTATION DETAILS
Registrant agrees that Verisign may store the following data elements about any MobileView-enabled domain name:
(1) General Details (Company Name, Description and Company Logo);
(2) Contacts (Phone, Email and Address);
(3) Social (Facebook and Twitter URL);
(4) Products (Product Name, Description, Price and Image);
(5) Business Hours (Title and Hours of Operation);
(6) Coupons (Name, Description, Disclaimer, Image, Start and End Date).
(7) Usage information:
(1) Number of hits for any given domain name;
(2) User agent (where the request is coming from);
(3) Crawling website to collect website information.
- DATA USAGE
Registrant agrees and acknowledges the following terms of data usage by Verisign:
(1) The data will be used to display to the end users and not used for any other internal purposes. This data is all publicly available on the internet and/or customer website.
(2) Customer information is used to create and maintain accounts as well as contacting Customers in case of any problems with accounts, provide technical support, conduct surveys and other similar activities.
(3) Verisign may use data for statistical analysis purpose to understand the Verisign MovileView adoption rate, trend by TLD’s etc. in order to make improvements to our services.
- DATA RETENTION
Registrant acknowledges that Verisign may retain some data that has been anonymized under the IMPLEMENTATION DETAILS, as well as retain statistical information derived from aggregated data, even after the MobileView Service has been cancelled.
- DATA TRANSFER
Registrant acknowledges that Verisign may transfer data collected under the IMPLEMENTATION DETAILS across International boundaries.
There is a 500 outgoing email hourly limit per domain. This limit is also applied towards Mailman. If you send over this amount in any hour, most of the e-mails will bounce back with an undeliverable error. If this occurs, it will then take some time for your account to be able to send again so we recommend waiting at least 1 hour after this issue occurs to begin sending email again.
Many of our servers have a limit of 30 POP3/IMAP checks per hour per each user’s connecting IP address. If you go over this you’re likely to get a wrong password error message or an error stating “login incorrect”. If this occurs, please wait an hour and it will automatically unblock you. To prevent this from happening again, please make sure to disable auto checking or at least set it to something higher such as once every 10 minutes.
Any mailing list larger than 5,000 addresses will require a dedicated server or VPS hosting solution from us. Note: Dividing one large list into smaller lists to get below this limit is not allowed.
There is also a limit to the number of Mailman mailing lists permitted for each account. (NOTE: This does not apply to other mailing list programs such as PHPList. This only applies to Mailman.)
Mailing Lists Rules
1. Any time you’re sending a message no matter how large your e-mail list is you must throttle it. We recommend you throttle it to at the very least sending 1 email every 8 seconds. (Sending 1 every 8 seconds would send 450 emails within 1 hour, keeping you below the 500 outgoing email limit.) If the mailing list software you’re using does not allow you to throttle you must switch to an application or script that will. We recommend PHPList, which can be found in your CPanel, under Quickinstall.
IMPORTANT: If you do not throttle and you try sending 500 emails, the server will try sending all 500 in 1 second which is not possible on our shared servers. This will cause a very high load on the server and the entire server will be sluggish, potentially affecting your sites and service, until this sending process is completed. It is our job to keep the server up and running without being sluggish or experiencing issues. Anyone who causes the server’s load to go high will be suspended and the process will be terminated. If you choose not to throttle, you will most likely be suspended for crashing the server.
2. Any mailing list over 900 email addresses is only allowed to be sent to during off-peak times to prevent high server loads. Off peak times qualify as all day Saturday and Sunday, and 1AM – 8AM Eastern Standard Time, Monday through Friday.
3. The list must be a Double Opt-In list. This means a user has subscribed for a newsletter or other email marketing messages by explicitly requesting it and confirming the email address to be their own. Confirmation is usually done by responding to a notification/confirmation email sent to the email address the end user specified. The double opt-in method eliminates the chance of abuse where somebody submits someone else’s email address without their knowledge and against their will. You will not be permitted to mail any mailing list that you were given or purchased. In doing so, this will also be considered spamming and may result in termination of the offending account.
Email Scripts must be able to handle and document all information from a double opt-in list. This includes processing opt-outs (via web or email) and list removal on bounce backs. All opt-outs or bounce back removals must be handled in a timely manner, and outbound mail must be throttled on shared packages to a maximum of five hundred (500) emails per hour. If your account is found to be using a script that does not meet these requirements, netfishes reserves the right to suspend, terminate, or deactivate your script or account.
4. Any unsolicited e-mail being sent will result in suspension or termination of the offending account. We take a zero tolerance stance against sending of unsolicited e-mail and other forms of spam.
5. Any mailling list MUST comply with all guidelines set forth by the United States government. These can be found at:
6. No direct SMTP mailers are allowed. An example of this would be a Darkmailer or The Bat!. Any mail should be sent through the local mail server/MTA for further delivery by the server and not done directly by scripts.